Saturday, November 23, 2013

IT IS FINISHED

HI GUYS MY NAME IS ASHLEY AND I JUST FINISHED NANOWRIMO.

 So, my story ended up being exactly 24,922 words long.  Very tiny, I know.  But as I have a habit of writing brief stories, that is as long as the story would go.  I even stretched it out about 5K by doing something crazy.  But I couldn't stretch it any longer, and since I am part of the Young Writers Program, I can choose the word count I want.  :) 
 Anyway, so I'm done.  WOW.  It's been incredible.  I am definitely doing it again next year!  I had trouble at times and at one point I was 4K behind, but as the NaNoWriMo contract says I have bragging rights, let me say that the day I woke up 4K behind, I went to bed a couple hundred over my all-caught-up word count.  Uh huh, that's right.  Hopefully in December when I go through it all, I do not find that all the stuff I wrote was junk. o_O

6 comments:

  1. YAY!!!!!!!!! Brava!!!!! :D :D :D From what I read it was fantastic, (MorgLI! Eee! :D) so don't y'worry about that :) *proud*

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so proud of you, Ash. *beaming* YOU'RE brilliant, you know. :) :) :) :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. CONGRATULATIONS, ASH!! *hug* Well done!

    ReplyDelete